Between (the parties) you (the “User”) and the designer (William Lyall). EULA Version 1.1 September 2018.
By purchasing, downloading, installing and using PM Grotesk the user accepts the terms laid out in the EULA agreement below. The use of PM Grotesk is limited to the conditions laid out below.
1. Purchasing PM Grotesk will provide a license to the user and will always remain copyrighted to the designer (William Lyall). 1.1 Desktop licenses cover the usage of fonts in desktop software for a limited amount of computers specified in the license. If no amount of computers has been specified then it is assumed the font software is only used on a single machine. 1.2 Website licenses cover the usage of fonts on 1 website per purchase. Web licenses cover a limited amount of page views per month outlined in the license. Should the views, traffic, or usage of the font on the website and online change over time then an additional fee may occur. The user is obliged to share the URL of the website and any online instances where the typeface will be used. 1.3 Should PM Grotesk be downloaded or used for a commercial project outside of the knowledge of the designer, the designer has the right to terminate usage or pursue legal action.
2. FONT FILES AND SOFTWARE
2. The User should be aware that if they wish to download and install the files again, there may be an updateed version with slight differences to the typeface. It is the User’s responsibility to archive and backup the original files supplied to them. 2.1 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure PM Grotesk contains no viruses, at no stage is the designer liable for any damages caused to hardware, software or loss of income that may have occurred as a result. 2.2 PM Grotesk is installed and downloaded at the users risk. If you experience difficulties or problems whilst using PM Grotesk please contact the designer to ensure these are addressed and resolved accordingly. 2.3 The designer is not obliged to fix any issue with the typeface at the users request, but will aim to help the user as much as possible.
3. PM Grotesk is allowed to be passed onto a press service or printer for output. A printer or contractor is not allowed to use PM Grotesk for any other use apart from the specified output. 3.1 PM Grotesk is not allowed to be shared with any third-parties or users without the designers permission.
4. USAGE AND MODIFICATION
4. Using trial versions of the typeface on any format that has not been agreed to by the designer is prohibited. 4.1 PM Grotesk is not allowed to be modified without an agreement made between user and designer (this includes any usage for logos or brand identity). Please contact the designer to discuss modifying or using PM Grotesk on any project not outlined within this agreement.
5. REFUNDS AND TERMINATION
5. The designer does not guarantee the right to cancel and refund an order if the digital files have already been made available to the User. 5.1 The designer reserves the right to terminate the service for any reason should they feel the typeface has been used unsuitably, against their will, or on any campaigns and material without agreement.
6.1 Credit to William Lyall and/or 12b, wherever design or production credits are shown, is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for choosing PM Grotesk. Please contact the designer if you would like to discuss unique licenses or agreements for the use of PM Grotesk on any project. If you are unsure wether or not your project complies with the above agreement please contact the designer.
BACK TO PM GROTESK